informal letter

Author: Sergi Bernad // Category:

5th Catalunya road,

Castelló d’Empúries, 17486 (Girona)

Dear Alba,

How are you? I hope that fine. In my case, I’m fine. I’m writing this letter for you because I don’t know what more do in this hotel.

These two weeks that I’m living in Andorra are very boring. I didn’t make anything special. The first day I went with Paula, Roger, Ruben and Cristian to dinner. After this, I passed all the days thinking about you, and also about my friends of Castelló. In short, it wasn’t a very interesting weeks.

Well… tomorrow I’m going to go to the different computer shops for ask for job. I hope that in the shop that I went when was a child to learn things about computers give me this job.

How it is the weather there? Here is so cold, you know… in Andorra the winter is so hard. One thing that likes me a lot is that now I can go to skiing every day, and as you know I love skiing, and in especially here in my country.

I miss you honey. I see you the next week when you come here. Kisses

I remember that my aunt and my cousins say hello to you.

Goodbye!


Sergio Bernad Santiago

0 Responses to "informal letter"

Publicar un comentario